A step-by-step guide on how to choose a projector, from understanding the new tech, assessing your needs, buying tips and the products.
How to prepare for the final phase-out of incandescent bulbs, beginning Jan. 1, 2014.
- Download: 2014 Guide to Low Cost, Surface Mount Loudspeakers for Higher Ed - Plus Buying Tips
- Download: The Textbook Model of Collaborative Learning Spaces and the Teams that Made it Happen
- Download: Getting Your HigherEd Campus Network Ready for BYOD
- Download: Guide to Choosing a Short-throw or Ultra-short-throw Projector
- Download: The Power of Collaborative Technology
- Download: Special Report - The AV & IT Convergence
Manage your home network during the year's busiest season.
- Sony Announces 4 SMB File-Sharing Devices
- 2013 Appy Special: 13 Pro Smart Tool-belts for Your Smart Device
- Cyber Monday: Your Gift List for Holiday 2013
- 2014 TechDecisions Guide to Over 45 Mid-sized, Classroom Projectors
- 4 Pro Audio Apps for Pin Point EQ Control for iOS
- HP Compaq Elite 8300 All-In-One PC Review